PING G SF Fairway Wood
- Custom-engineered with weight closer to the heel, a lighter swing weight, and higher lofts for players whose typical miss is to the right, the G SF Tec produces right-to-left shot bend.
- A lower lead edge ensures contact occurs higher on the face. Our thinnest crown ever in a PING fairway wood allows the CG to be low-back to ensure high launch, low spin and extreme forgiveness.
- Carpenter 455 steel has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thinner, variable-thickness, precision-machined face that increases flexing for fast ball speeds, high launch and greater distance.
- To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- Crown turbulators give the ball a captured appearance and aid in alignment.