TAYLORMADE M4 Driver
Straight distance plus ultimate forgiveness
- Twist Face – is engineered to take you farther and straighter… right down the center of the fairway. It presents a revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. By providing more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel, this groundbreaking technology produces more consistent side spin in the areas where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Hammerhead Slot – This new slot creates a massive sweet spot that pushes the limit of ballspeed to produce distance and forgiveness across the entire face. The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, while the center portion of the slot increases ballspeed on low-face strikes and drops spin for more distance. The result is a powerful and forgiving driver that delivers exceptional sound and feel.
- Geocoustic – Geocoustic technology utilizes advanced sole shaping techniques to deliver a solid and explosive sound with exceptional feel. The recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a larger sweet spot.
- Standard Graphite Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Red 6 for X-Stiff, Atmos Red 5 for Stiff, Reg, and Senior – Launch Profile: High
- Standard Grip: Taylormade Dual Feel 360, 47g, and .620 Round