Seek and destroy.
In order to take on the most demanding terrain on the planet, Travis Rice needs every advantage he can get. That’s why his signature DC Men’s Travis Rice Boa Snowboard Boot is equipped with next-level tech that helps him send 100-foot jumps and charge straight down spines with precision and confidence.
When falling is not an option, as is often the case with the terrain Travis rides, you need scalpel-like precision, so DC hooked this boot up with a stiff flex that offers incredible response and dynamic power transfer. It also offers plenty of support for going huge in the backcountry or the terrain park. Aerotech ventilation in the high-performance Black SE liner allows cooling airflow and lets moisture escape when you’re hiking a backcountry booter or hot-lapping on a powder day at the resort. An asymmetrical design reduces the overall footprint of the Asymmetrical Anti-Drag outsole to reduce heel- and toe-drag, which translates to catch-free descents on steep terrain. Unilite keeps the sole lightweight and cushy, while rubber panels ensure durability and traction where you need it most.
- T. Rice’s choice for slaying steeps and sending jumps
- Stiff flex for responsive feel and support
- Boa Focus adjusts different zones of boot separately
- H3 Coiler offers total security and micro-adjustability
- Black SE liner with EVA and memory foam for support and comfort
- Aerotech ventilation regulates temp and moisture
- Impact-S insole soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Asymmetrical Anti-Drag outsole for catch-free descents
- Item #DCS00Y7