Force Snowboard Binding
Dependability, durability, and no-BS functionality are some of the traits Union values in a binding, and after over a decade of going strong, that fact’s more apparent than ever in the design of the Union Force Snowboard Binding. A medium flex and burly baseplate offer next-level heelside control when you’re charging steeps, without compromising your ability to poke out a method or lock into a proper press in the park. The multi-zone Force highback allows flex where you want it and delivers support where you need it for the perfect blend of tweakability and response.
The ultra-rugged Stage IV Duraflex ST baseplate is so strong it’s guaranteed for life against breaking, and it’s equipped with an extruded 3D aluminum heelcup to reduce weight while maintaining strength and stiffness. The 3D Direct-Connect ankle strap provides a secure and responsive fit without creating painful pressure points, and the toe strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit. Tried-and-true magnesium buckles are four times as strong as aluminum and half the weight. From the backcountry to the streets, the Force is the binding of choice for hard-hitting riders all over the world.
- All-terrain binding for slaying the entire mountain
- Responsive baseplate offers powerful support and control
- True Flex design allows truer board flex and feel
- Duraflex nylon is practically bombproof and extremely light
- Force highback balances support with freestyle flex
- Ankle strap with 3D-formed design for supportive comfort
- UltraGrip toe strap conforms to boot’s tip for security
- Magnesium buckles are lighter and stronger than aluminum
- Item #UNN003O