Falcor Snowboard Binding
Reflecting the dynamic and powerful style of Travis Rice’s riding style, Union created the Falcor Snowboard Binding with the security and performance you need to send legendary lines and monstrous backcountry jumps. The Stage 6 Duraflex CB baseplate finds the perfect middle ground between strength and weight to keep your setup light when you’re launching off perfect wind-lips and durable when your landing doesn’t go as smoothly as anticipated.
Its moderately-stiff design is forgiving where flex is needed and responsive where the board feel and connectivity matter most. Staying true to the light-and-strong philosophy that inspired the Falcor, Union crafted the highbacks from carbon- and glass-injected nylon to keep the binding as light as possible without sacrificing an iota of durability. And when you’re in terrain when a binding malfunction would be disastrous, you can shred easy knowing the Magnesium 2.0 buckles won’t blow out on you when you’re already committed to a rowdy line.
- The binding T.Rice uses for crushing big-mountain terrain
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB is Union’s lightest and strongest baseplate
- Forged highbacks made from carbon- and glass-injected nylon
- Extruded aluminum heelcups increase rigidity of binding
- Vaporlite 3.0 bushings delivers natural canting and comfort
- Toe and heel straps lock boot in for superior response
- Magnesium 2.0 ratchets save weight while improving strength
- Item #UNN003J