Powder Bowl Jacket
From powder days at the resort to bluebird conditions touring in the backcountry, Patagonia’s Powder Bowl Jacket for Women is dynamic enough for any day you’re strapped to your shred sticks. Waterproof two-layer Gore-Tex is known for its durability in the worst of storms and breathability on days when you’re working up a sweat just sitting on the chairlift. The Powder Bowl’s mesh interior is designed to help wick moisture away and regulate body temperature, even when you’re three layers deep, and generous underarm vents dump heat when the day really warms up.
Thanks to its laundry-list of features, the Powder Bowl is really meant to be out in the thick of the storm. The helmet-compatible hood features a laminated visor that helps to enhance visibility and the tall collar provides optimum face protection from icy wind. Additionally, the adjustable powder skirt, cuffs, and hem seal tight to keep cold air out and snow out, leaving you with all the necessary tools for an epic day on the snow.
- Tough shell jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- Gore-Tex fabric is water- and wind-proof for reliable protection
- Breathable fabric and mesh liner transport moisture away from layers
- Zippered underarm vents keep you cool when you’re bootpacking
- Adjustable hood seamlessly fits over your helmet
- Powder skirt is adjustable to keep flying snow out
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs block out cold air
- High collar protects face from cold wind and pelting snow
- Item #PAT02IC